Technology and environment: Artifact 3
During the hand-in for this, personal issues arose. My priorities changed from learning, enjoying and exploring to getting a passable grade. I re-used a lot of work, changing it so that I could submit it and created quick diagrams.
As a reaction to my 2nd artefact, I initially wanted to work on using more white space in my presentation where appropriate. Spreading out one page of work to two pages. Giving the information a chance to breathe. I had planned to accumulate the bare information, place it approximately, then analyse other presentations and apply their techniques.
I am taking a year off to ensure that I can complete BA3 to a good standard. I will use it to deal with my personal issues. However, I plan to use some of my time to look into project finishing and presentation skills, as this is my weak point. I would like to finish this piece for my own records, as my Maggie’s Centre design was good, and I feel that it deserves a full technical outcome. It is also an opportunity to practice my skills so that I do not have extra work in BA3. This may not be possible, but it's an option.










