Communications: The final bit (Part2)

 

[Published 2/7/2021]

There really isn't much left to say. I reviewed most aspects of my progression through the course in the last few blogs. What I have tried to give throughout are honest evaluations and thoughts on my work and the course.

This piece was my second hand-in. I wanted it to be last as I was extremely happy with the result. I wanted to end on a high. I scored 65 out of 100 potential marks, which is essentially a 2:1 or a B. I love B's. An A is what I want at the end. But a B, to begin with, gives you space to grow. As stated before, I would gladly take a C in the first year.

I enjoyed the lectures, in teaching block 2, for this unit. They were clear and engaging. I never felt frazzled at the end.


The Brief


 


The Final Piece






Feedback

“We really enjoyed the serial views as part of the submission. Your experimentation with water colour is excellent and we love the ‘café’ view with the dog! Who we note also appears in each drawing! It would have been good to have some of your drawings bigger as they are great.

The content of the diagramming in terms of ideas included on the diagramming sheets are good. They show an energy and understanding of the architectural idea. They are however not very refined in terms of their arrangements and scale on the page. This will come with further practice.

Good serial view process sheet. You could reflect on the balance of text and it balance against the content (drawings) of the sheets.”

Popular Posts