Technology and environment: Artifact 2

I had to re-create my artefact 2 as part of my unit re-take. It was a shame as I liked my previous work. By following Architects, people in the industry and other students, I was inspired to create a more realistic 3D detail. I like using colour to organise information, but having different creative styles will improve the presentation of future projects.

I have been reading up on typology and other presentation skills this year. This informed my font choices. There was a lot of information to fit onto the page, which affected the layout.

I also worked on feedback from last year concerning more diagrams within my final piece. Improving my feedback this year.

My appendix content was upgraded by having the confidence to put all my work into it.

Feedback

“A very clearly modelled detail that shows an appreciation of assembly of the detail as well as the materials it is made from. The annotations are clear and show an exploration of the materials purpose within the detail.

The inclusion of process if excellent. It would have been useful to have shown more of the details about the actual materials the architects selected within these details.”

This years grade was 72%, 5.5% more than last year (66.50%).

 






 







Popular Posts