Other stuff: Drawing Hands

 

I attended an hour-long webinar about drawing hands. I used my own hands to complete the activities. The chat had a real community feel. I genuinely had no idea how I would approach drawing hands, so I was surprised when Emily (of Emily’s notebook) guided the class through drawing several hand poses. I would love to get other people to pose, as different hands would give me different forms. Continuing to understand the body will give me a better knowledge of how to make relevant buildings.

 

References

 

Emily's Notebook. (2023). Home. Emily’s Notebook. https://emilysnotebook.learnworlds.com/home

 

Eventbrite. (n.d.). Emily’s Notebook. Eventbrite. Retrieved February 15, 2023, from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/emilys-notebook-37256783593#collections

References

Emily's Notebook. (2023). Home. Emily’s Notebook. https://emilysnotebook.learnworlds.com/home

Eventbrite. (n.d.). Emily’s Notebook. Eventbrite. Retrieved February 15, 2023, from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/emilys-notebook-37256783593#collections

References

Emily's Notebook. (2023). Home. Emily’s Notebook. https://emilysnotebook.learnworlds.com/home

Eventbrite. (n.d.). Emily’s Notebook. Eventbrite. Retrieved February 15, 2023, from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/emilys-notebook-37256783593#collections

References

Emily's Notebook. (2023). Home. Emily’s Notebook. https://emilysnotebook.learnworlds.com/home

Eventbrite. (n.d.). Emily’s Notebook. Eventbrite. Retrieved February 15, 2023, from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/emilys-notebook-37256783593#collections

Popular Posts