Technology and environment: Design Practice (Artifact 1)(part 2)

[published 7/5/22]

We handed in the group work (Grade  48%, low pass). A lot that needed working on was to do with other people's time management. In the future, I will check in with group members more and push harder for a zoom/in-person meeting. The what's app chat was an excellent tool, allowing media to be shared easily.

The student taking the lead in this project created a GDrirve folder. This changed the way I worked on the second page. I created all the pictures separately and loaded them onto the drive, along with a draft page to make sure I fully filled the pages.

Looking at my section of the feedback, I could have looked at the environmental effects inside the building. I probably should have written more describing the diagrams in better detail.

I like the aesthetic of my diagrams and hope to build on that in the future.

 

Popular Posts