History: Modernism Vs Contemporary (Part 2)
There isn't much to add about history from last time. Many of the movements in this unit I have covered in my earlier education. I have watched some of the films before, including the Zaha Hadid documentary. I try looking at it differently. Concentrating on the details I would have missed before this course. It is boring repeating the same work, but I am defiantly gaining more from it the second time around.
One whole in my education is cubism. I will try to watch/listen to something on the topic to gain a brief understanding. I also hadn't covered expressionism before. I loved the feeling of depth and natural forms it expressed. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to explore it in-depth later.
The poster and essay have still not been started. I feel really lost in what I should do. Yet I am sure that later I will look back and kick myself. Wondering how I found it that hard. Im going to try setting a timer for 30minets on Friday and just putting stuff on a page. At the very least, it will make me feel better, and hopefully, it will give me some momentum.
