History So Far: Modern Vs Contemporary (Part 1)

This year’s history unit only lasts one teaching block. The lectures are in person, alongside two documentaries and sometimes a written piece, which I am required to analyse before each lesson. I’m learning about modern and contemporary architecture, which follows on from last years unit. The assessment method this year is a poster followed by an essay. I am pretty nervous about writing an essay. However, I feel confident with the University’s processes, and I’m sure I will produce a quality piece by the end of the teaching block.

As a personal goal, I have been trying to improve my architectural notetaking skills. Using pictures and diagrams alongside a small amount of writing/keywords. This is easier during the documentaries as I can pause them and draw/diagram what is on the screen. However, lectures are a bit trickier, and the notes do look significantly rougher.

 




























 

Popular Posts