Design Application: Consolidation week and Easter (1)
Oblique Development
I used the 3D adjacency diagram [https://kyrassketchbook.blogspot.com/2021/03/design-application-week-2-3.html] to inform the initial obliques.
After doing the initial obliques, I had a greater understanding of the questions I needed to answer through research.
Reaserch
While re-reading the brief, I realised that it would be beneficial to have a president to autopsy. This was compleated briefly. This building was chosen because of its site similarities and potential aspects, which could add to the development of my design. Its clear layout allowed me to understand the kiln dimensions better. However, I am still trying to understand the dimensions within a pottery workshop.

I was a bit concerned about my lack of site research, so I did a bit of a brows. However, this task has already been compleated, so I didn't put too much into it. It was an excellent way to ground myself further to my site.
The tile idea has been enhabiting my mind and growing over time. I just needed to express it and place it somewhere (so it wasn't taking up valuable space). That mini idea feels rounded and finished.







