Communications: TB2 Weeks 4,5,6,7 & consolidation week

[Published 7/4/2021]

Week 4

 

I struggled to think of what to do after some of my communications lessons. During consolidation week, I worked through my book and picked out things that could push my understanding further. I won’t have the time to go back and action all of these things. I feel that it will help me analyse my notes better in the future.


 

Week 5


 
 

Below was an exercise on shadow. It was enjoyable and taught me a lot about the use of tone.


 

 

I had already begun going back and looking at what additional actions I could take to improve my understanding of the subjects discussed in class. It was just understanding the best way to do this. I think some of the issues could be my dyspraxia with regards to organising my thoughts. I also believe a lot of this year has been dedicated to setting my self up for learning and removing the rust from my study skills.

Week 6

I enjoyed the circles exercise. The idea was to draw as many circles as possible in 20 min and do something creative with them. It was a bit like freewriting in that you had a set time to see what your brain produced. Other class members used circles to create cartoon characters and space.

 

Below are notes on a demonstration given about framing and perspective. it cleared up an issue I was havig with 1 point perspective.

 

 

Week 7

 
 

I am fairly confused about what is required for this task. I didn't have the time to sit in the student mentors session this week. An optional session with masters students. Who answer questions and provide an online social for BA1 students to work within. I know from the year group watts app that they assisted other students with this issue. Hopefully, I can research this further and gain some understanding.

Consolidation week




 

 

During consolidation week, I analysed my brief further and did some onsite sketches for my serial view. There is so much to do and I feel like I have opened a can of worms this week. However, the tasks and lessons seem a lot clearer to me now and I know what to do to push myself forward.

Popular Posts