Design: Application (Week 1-2)
(posted 16/3/2021)
Week 1 Studio

This Weeks Task
After feedback
This week was a nice pace. Not overwhelming or under challenging.
I planed to film the site area and forgot. In-fact, I would like to go back to the site and take some photos. I also have some pre-lockdown photos. This may be helpful for atmoshper.
The feed-forward of drawing more of the street seemed initially hard. Once I got going it wasn't that bad. It would be nice to do a massive A2 elivation at a 1: 100, with a tracing paper sectional overlay. I may mess around with this idea on the weekend, but first I will compleat this weeks task.
I'm looking forward to the poster competition. I'm thinking of looking into arts &craft or art nuvo/deco posters. Maybe a cup in the center and a person with an apron drinking from it? But that's to look at further later.













