Autopsy: Week 12

(Originally Published: 18/1/2021)

 

Sketch Book

The models made to show for week 12 needed remaking. So I remade and then expanded on them. 

During the week 12 lecture I voiced my issue that I had not felt that the exercise was not challenging and that I was concerned about doing it wrong. I noticed that my colleges had experimented with there sketch models. My lecturer suggested cake and my class mates used whatts app to suggest Oasis and potatoes.

 
m





 
The potato experiment was fun and insightful. I didn't have time to make a cake, but ill probably do this later.


 

Final Submission


 
Upon watching one of this weeks lectures I realised that the research section of the sketchbook needed to be of a better quality. However, its a bit late to change it and I'll know for next time. This may have been written down some-ware, so I will also try to sift through Moodle in a bit moor detail next time. I did however find a good(enough) page showing - sketching and a range of data types.

With the lower sketchbooks I tried to communicate my model making and design process.

 
 

 Over all I feel that this project may not get a good grade. I have learnt about a new architect, understand vascular architecture better and have gained a better incite into researching architecture.

 

Popular Posts