Communications: Teaching block 1 sketch book




 

(Published on 1/2/2021)

(Work crated between 12/10/2020 - 27/1/2020)


 







 












 
 
 








 

 













 
 

My Final Submission




 

 My Final Thoughts

I ran late on the Botta piece by half a day. I should have done the outline a bit earlier, but I couldn't get my head round starting that before I had done my tests. This had a knock on effect. Giving me less time to put my final submission together.

My finale piece was put together on publisher however it seems to change the editing of my photos or make the colouration more viable. I don't know if this is due to my ancient and weird laptop or the software itself, but I have not noticed it before. This will be something I need to keep an eye on in the future.

I wish I had got my head around using the remote computers quicker. I was a bit rusty on Photoshop. I think a bit more practice is required and I really enjoy using digital tools. This is something I could really excel in.

As a side note the university had been very enthusiastic about students not needing to use computers in the first year. This has bugged me a lot and keeps coming back to bite me. Complaints made through correct channels, etc. However, I will remedy this at the start of teaching block 2 hopefully. Plus my new understanding of remote computer usage will be useful later in life. Just hope this is  considered, while marking our work.

I had created a lot of content for my finle piece which I was really pleased about. I think I will try to upload and edit this more regularly.Another thing that I was a bit rusty with is labeling and annotating my work as I went along. I had to go back and do a lot of this. Going over my notes and tiding them up (i.e. the little sketches, definitions) would have saved me a lot of time on the end. A lot of this is dependent on the time I have at the time.

Over all I am really pleased with the non-digital content and the lessons learnt during this project. Now its just fingers crossed for my marks.





Popular Posts